Rules that apply to all Deals
In addition to the specific terms listed on each Deal Voucher, these are the rules that apply to all Vouchers, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- No cash value for any Voucher
- No cash back will be issued for partial redemption of the Paid Portion, except as required by law
- No cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the Promotional Portion
- Use of a Deal Voucher for alcoholic beverages is subject to local laws and at the sole discretion of the Merchant
- Deal Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted in the Deal Voucher
- Deal Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, shipping or handling, as applicable
- CityVoter and the Merchant are not responsible for lost or stolen Deal Vouchers or Deal Voucher reference numbers
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a Deal Voucher is prohibited, except as required by law
- Unless otherwise stated at the time a Deal Voucher is purchased, the Deal Voucher price does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the Merchant at the time you redeem the Deal Voucher
- Void to the extent prohibited by law
How to be a great Deal customer
- Calculate your gratuity/tip based on the Promotional Portion of the Deal Voucher, not the discounted amount (i.e. the Paid Portion)
- Note the redemption period. Merchants will expect you to show up between those dates in order to ensure you have the best experience possible.